COVID-19 ResponseSafety, cleanliness, and stopping the spread of COVID-19 are a top priority at Michael James Remodeling
Michael James Remodeling Response to COVID-19
The past weeks and months have brought tremendous change to our country as we all work together to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Here at Michael James Remodeling, we understand the severity of the situation and want you to know what we are doing all we can to help stop the spread of this disease and keep you, your family, and our workers safe.
Even before the pandemic, maintaining the safety and cleanliness of your property has always been a top priority and a standard that sets Michael James Remodeling apart. In addition, we have also implemented new policies and procedures that conform to CDC and OSHA guidelines to keep you and your loved ones safe.
Actions we are currently taking in response to COVID-19:
- Performing extra cleaning daily and disinfecting of vehicles, equipment, hand tools and surfaces.
- Separating client areas from work areas with plastic zippered sheeting.
- Providing hand sanitizer, gloves, masks, and/or other appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to our employees.
- Communicating the importance of proper hand-washing techniques and personal hygiene habits to our employees.
- Performing regular temperature checks and having workers who feel ill or show symptoms of COVID-19 stay home.
- Implementing virtual client meetings.
If you have any special requests, questions or concerns related to the current pandemic, please, don’t hesitate to let us know. Please call us at (770) 599-2575 or email email@example.com with any questions.
We will continue to update this page as the situation evolves and our policies adapt to the changes.
Wishing you all the best in these challenging times,